The BE-Rural Advisory Board has been called into life to share high-level experience, knowledge and advice with the consortium.
Tasks of the BE-Rural Advisory Board:
- Quality assurance: provide feedback and recommendations on project outputs (e.g. important reports)
- Act as a resource person: offer short-notice advice on specific issues, provide contacts, point the consortium to important literature
- Dissemination: represent/mention BE-Rural at relevant occasions or events
- Relevancy: ensure relevance of the project given the diverse background of Advisory Board members
- Networking: raise BE-Rural partners’ attention to other relevant projects or activities in the field